Ask yourself if this is a problem you can live with. If not, then raise an issue and set the Severity and Priority appropriately. If you can live with it then ask yourself if you can really live with it. You might want to consider documenting it as an issue which you then close as
- Can you live with it?
- Do you have a backup?
- Does anyone else know?
- Have you gone through the top 10 list?
- Have you raised an issue?
- Is it a functional or non-functional problem?
- Is it a security issue?
- Is there a workaround?
- So? Why are you telling me?
- Was this a Risk that’s now become an Issue?
- Will we get fined?