It may be possible to continue quite happily so long as you apply the workaround each time the problem happens. It’s a good idea to document this workaround so that others can apply it. You may also consider lowering the severity or priority of the problem.
- Do you have a backup?
- Does anyone else know?
- Does it matter?
- Have you gone through the top 10 list?
- Have you raised an issue?
- Is it a functional or non-functional problem?
- Is it a security issue?
- Is there a workaround?
- So? Why are you telling me?
- Was this a Risk that’s now become an Issue?
- Will we get fined?