The question list you follow
depends upon your role.
The questions that you ask
come deep down from your soul.
The general process for Problem Solving is to go through a list of appropriate questions for the role that you’re playing.
- Go through the asker’s question list.
- Next try asking the askee.
- If you still haven’t found the source of the problem find the stupid question asker and start explaining the problem to them. You’ll probably realise your mistake quite quickly.
- If you can’t find a stupid question asker then take on that role yourself.
- Still no luck, then try the expert
- Whatever you do try to avoid the project manager