6. Dig deep into the source files
and you may get a fright.
"The code and comments do not match.
So which of them is right?"
Some Problem Solving requires you to know have an understanding of the requirements; both functional and non-functional.
Is this program right or wrong?
- Does the code match the comments?
- Have you checked what the specifications are?
- Do the tests match the specifications?
- If not, which is wrong?
- Are you sure it’s a probem?
- How many things did it process?
- Is that spelt right?
- Is there a defect?
- Is this an edge case?
- What’s it supposed to do?