Simple instructions for finding your ball using the Bobbing Wide
Note: Before starting your search, don’t forget to play a provisional ball, or more if needed!
- For best results, start from where you played your stroke.
- Holding the find a ball tees in front of you, walk towards the ball.
- As you near where you thought your ball went, look carefully for signs of bending.
- The find a ball tees may bend down, or up, or waggle slightly.
- Once you notice it, turn around to find where it’s stronger.
- You may need to walk forwards or backwards.
- Keep your eyes on the ground rather than on the find a ball tees.
Remember: When you find a ball you need to identify it as yours.
Do not pick it up immediately otherwise you will incur a penalty.
You’ll find more information on the find a ball tees in the 4-page instruction manual.
This includes advanced techniques such as: single-handed with/without a pitch mark repairer and searching in ditches and ponds.