With WordPress 3.9 just around the corner I needed to update the oik base plugin to work with TinyMCE version 4.0.
I also took the opportunity to make some other changes.
oik v2.2-alpha.0403 was made available yesterday; oik Version 2.2 is expected to go live on 16th April
- oik now only registers shortcodes when actually required
- New action “oik_add_shortcodes” to allow other plugins to do the same
- New filter “oik_shortcode_atts” to allow other plugins to intercept shortcode parameters
- Improvements to [bw_tel] and related shortcodes, for Rathmore Financial.
- Fix to allow [bw_images] to work when nested in [bw_pages]
- Moved code only used by oik-bob-bing-wide from oik